Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

SWW #2

Hi lovelies! Here's another So What Wednesday on the last infinity date for a long time. Hope you don't mind my little rant fest!



So What:

• If I haven't start any Christmas shopping yet! I'll get around to it.

• If I don't even know what I spent all of my last paycheck on!

• If I still want to quit my job and take my shop to the next level.

• If all I want is a Venti Skinny Iced Caramel Macchiato from Starbucks

• If I still act like a little kid. I refuse to grow up.

• If I want to spend all my money at Sephora and Sigmabeauty.com

• If I'm considering started a beauty vlog thingy.

• If my hair is one of the most important and beloved things in my life. haha seriously though, it is.

• If I really, really want every season of Boy Meets World on DVD.

• If, like last week, I'm still in bed with my pjs on writing this post and watching Boy Meets World... Ya just don't mess with tradition lol



Have a stellar Wednesday all, it is 12/12/12, so that automatically makes today awesome!

xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi all!! Thanks bunches for leaving your lovely little thoughts behind! I just absolutely love to read what you all have to say; your comments always make me smile : D

xxoo